TERMS and CONDITIONS of HIRE
- Seroquel and Quetiapine All Hire goods remain the property of Teddy Bear Picnic Co ABN 11 388 609 627at all times. http://sukeyjumpmusic.com/a Teddy Bear Picnic Co retains the right to alter, vary or substitute any item without notice.
- Hire of the equipment—The hiring of the equipment will commence from the commencement date specified on the service agreement and continue for the term specified in the agreement. Any extension of the hire period must be agreed to byTeddy Bear Picnic Co.
- Deposits& Bonds- A non-refundable $100 deposit is Payable when you book the event date. Balance to be paid 10 days prior to event. If the hired items are broken or missing or damaged a replacement fee will be charged to cover full replacement costs.
- Payments-All payments must be made prior to the event.
- Loss or damage to equipment-The hirer whose name is on the agreement will be responsible for any damage or loss to the equipment irrespective of how the loss or damage occurred. Breach of any of these terms by the hirer, the hirer shall without limitations be liable for the following: A) Any cost incurred by the owner in repairing or replacing the equipment: B) Any other cost whatsoever incurred or loss suffered by the owner as a result of damage to or loss of the equipment.
- Release and Indemnity-To the full extent permitted by law, the hirer hereby releases the owner from and agrees to indemnify the owner from all claims, actions, suits, demands, costs and expenses for damage or injury to person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the hire or use of the equipment by the hirer during the hire period.
- Cancellations-At Teddy Bear Picnic Co we recognize that sometimes cancellations occur. If the cancellation occurs 4 weeks prior to the event, we will gladly book another datein lieu.